Wednesday, June 12, 2024

we're back... again

 We're up and running again... well not "running" as in a sheepdog trail but up and training! 

It all thanks to this little guy, Quinn. My new youngster. I was on the fence on if I would go back to training. Things just got well, complicated. Life. And all that. 

Back to Quinn. He's something else! I love this pup, he's everything I wanted when I spoke to his Canadian breeder. Those who know me know I've had several dogs from Canada in the past. I'm excited and hope to trail again when he's ready.

Here we have it, my Border Colle Quinn! optimism, resilience! Hope and Happiness! 

According to https://www.songtell.com/bob-dylan/quinn-the-eskimo-the-mighty-quinn

Symbol of positivity: Quinn the Eskimo represents a figure of optimism and resilience. In a world filled with despair and monotony, his arrival brings a sense of hope and happiness. The song suggests that Quinn has the ability to lift people's spirits and make them "jump for joy." He is depicted as a transformative force that can change the atmosphere to one of celebration and enjoyment.

Embracing uniqueness: Quinn is described as "the Eskimo," which implies that he is different or stands out from the crowd. This may symbolize the importance of embracing individuality and celebrating diversity. The lyrics emphasize that there is nothing else like Quinn, indicating the significance of appreciating and accepting unconventional or unique qualities in oneself and others.




As always, if you want or need help with dog behavior or training, let me know! I can help



No comments:

Post a Comment